Welcome to eRemit
HBL eRemit is a simple, fast, convenient and secure way to send money to your family and loved ones from the comfort of your home or office. To register, click "Register". The registration process will require you to provide details relating to the remittance and establishes your eligibility to use this service.
Key features of eRemit:
- Available to UK residents only.
- Available for home remittance to your chosen beneficiary's account in Pakistan, Bangladesh and Nepal.
- You don't have to have an account at Habib Bank UK.
- Remit up to the equivalent of £1,500 per transaction.
- Payment can be made by an acceptable Debit/Credit card, which can be stored within eRemit and can be used to make direct payment, using 3D Secure (where you will be asked to confirm your password and authorising the payment).
- There is no charge if the purpose of the remittance is Personal and if the payment is made using an HBL UK Debit Card. A charge is however levied if payment is made using another banks Debit/Credit card.
- Remittance is processed the day payment is received (if before 4pm and a working day otherwise on the following working day).
- For remittance into Pakistan, Bangladesh and Nepal:
- The delivery of funds into the beneficiary's account is normally within 2 working days and depends on whether the account is with HBL (for Pakistan), Habib Bank Limited (for Bangladesh) or Himalayan Bank Limited (for Nepal). It also depends on whether the beneficiary's account is in a major city or in a remote location.
- Account with bank, other than listed above, will take longer to credit.
- Optional email and SMS alerts are available for the beneficiary who will receive the intimation of a successful transaction.
We are confident that you will find eRemit as the preferred service for your home remittance.
For FAQs, click here.